Thursday 12 January 2012

Our Home!

Blessing #4 Our House.
As per many requests I have finally cleaned my house well enough to take photos :) hehe! Therefore, please note, my house does not normally look like this, try not to admire my cleaning skills too much! So here is the tour...
Welcome to 1409 Gun-a-noot Trail, Williams Lake :) Justin told me I needed to take a picture of his pride and glory, the garage, so I did.

This is part 1 of our living room, our lovely television...thank you Orivolo family, and Lexy's kennel.
Living Room part 2. This room was hideous before. Blue dirty carpet, wallpaper, and yellow molding and ceiling *gag*. Thankfully we were able to update it pretty quickly.
The dining room. Thank you Ikea for our whole dining room...I miss you!
Our Kitchen, part 1, and my adorable little ewok :) We just painted the kitchen and repainted all of our cupboards. Sadly we bought a house from smokers and everything is stained yellow, so everything has to be repainted!
The kitchen part 2! I'm so happy with how it turned out! I am looking forward to Justin finishing our other bar stool so we can have two!
Our main bathroom. We are planning on working our way down the hallway and re-doing all the rooms. It is a pretty nice bathroom, it would be even nicer if we loved gold finishings :)
Spare bedroom #1/Elya's old bedroom transported :) This room is also sporting the fabulous wallpaper that is all over our house. It is also sporting vacuum lines, I at least should have rubbed the carpet so I could fool you all!The Office/Workout room. It is quite messy, I took a picture of the clean side :) It will be turned into a nursery when that time comes. Don't get too excited, it will be an office for a bit.Our bedroom :) Its fairly brown, it will be glorious once it has some colour on the walls! It also has a walk in closet :D Thank you God.
Our Ensuite. It is nice and blue, this is probably the next room for reno's we have the new vanity, toilet and storage. Wahoo!
Our backyard, well most of it. It also wraps around both sides of the house, we have quite a bit of room. Enough room for summer visitors *wink wink*

We also have a downstairs with just as much room, but not as much nice. So when you visit, hehe, or it is pretty you can see it! :)

Well, off to live another day!
-E


2 comments:

  1. So nice Elya! I am super jealous of your huge backyard. Another thing you get out of the city... Land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Love this! I love your kitchen... super cute and clean. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete