Monday 6 January 2014

WE MADE IT

We survived day 1 of no help! I didn't weep, or scream or anything…SUCCESS! It was actually a pretty awesome day! Thanks God! And I did a lot more than I had expected to get done…probably more than I normally got done when someone was here helping me :) I did some laundry, some dishes, showered (which with curly hair is much more of an event than you straight haired peeps), changed my ghetto diaper bag to a nice pretty one, and cooked & ate 3 balanced meals! Next to add to my daily activities is actual exercise! While I do break a sweat bouncing my silly kid to sleep, it hardly counts! 

Tomorrow I plan on tackling more laundry…story of my life. And working out! This might not be as hard as I thought! Mind you….it is only the first day, maybe I am jumping the gun! :D

In other news, Justin finally installed the diaper sprayer on our toilet…so as gross and strange as it may make me seem, I am quite excited for Declan's next poo so I can use it! That thing has crazy power! Haha!! Oh man, you know you're a Mom when…

Well, my little guy is finally asleep and my hubby is home! Bonding shall be done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment