Friday 1 March 2013

And baby makes 3!

We are so excited to be able to announce to the world that I am pregnant! YAAAAAAY! You may have noticed I've been a little quieter with my updates and my blogging, but that is because I didn't want to give anything away!!

So I figured I would write this blog to answer the general pregnancy questions and show you our adorable little bean!

I have been feeling really good! God has been good to me this pregnancy and I haven't had any sort of sickness or constant nausea! I have had a day here and there where I feel sick, but for the most part I just feel fat! I feel more tired for sure, but not the exhausted, crumple to the ground, can barely move kind of tired...so that's good! I mostly am just a bottomless hungry pit who has to go to the bathroom all the time!

I am due September 24, 2013 which make me currently at 10.5 weeks. And was going to wait until I was out of my first trimester to announce it but figured what the heck! After I had my ultrasound today and baby's heartbeat was at 167 and it looked good, I was just too excited not to share the news. Plus my parents have been dying to tell people about it too!

We are not planning on finding out the gender of our baby and waiting until it is born to find out! I know a lot of people now a days aren't waiting because they want to know and want to plan. But for us, we just didn't think that was necessary! We painted baby's room green and plan on buying gender neutral black and white bedding! As for clothes, baby will be in onesies for the first little bit anyways and then I can go crazy shopping! Plus I figure if we don't know what gender our baby is we won't buy a pink flowery stroller or a blue cars carseat and can reuse it for baby #2! Also since baby clothes are the cutest things basically in existence I won't be tempted with every adorable baby girl piece of clothing I see to buy it for baby, hopefully saving us moolah! No judgement on those who find out, these are just our reasons!! :)

I can see no better way to celebrate than to go on a Caribbean cruise for 7 days starting Sunday!! Talk about a pregnant ladies dream! Unlimited delicious food...I think yes! 

                                                                     Our little monkey

Now I am free to blog once more!! Looking forward to updating you on my week, and making you all jealous! he he he!

1 comment:

  1. Yep it is a little monkey, but congrats on Your news...I too am excited as I love buying baby clothes so don't be surprised if a package comes in the mail...:) I do have your address from when you got married. Finally you are writing again...I love your blogs...I have been checking periodically and well now I can see that you have posted...I am so excited now I can see pics of baby (ultrasound) as time goes on...like I am there with you...ok not so much...lolol
    The Crock Pot is the best for making meals and I am sending you a link that I use when making crock pot meals...don't forget to read the reviews about the recipe....:) so here is the link http://allrecipes.com/search/default.aspx?qt=k&wt=crockpot&rt=r&origin=Recipe%20Hub let me know what recipe you have used and if it was worth it....:) Chef John from Food wishes.com has some good crockpot recipes as well...check it out...and as always ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete