Saturday 2 June 2012

I just might have a new hobby...

So, as some of you may have read on facebook, I was forced to start gardening this year. A task that I found daunting, and didn't want to be the girl who killed the beautiful gardens in her backyard. So I started to "garden" although I had no clue what that looked like. I thought the best way to start this was to weed my garden, problem was, since flowers were already budding...I had NO CLUE what was a weed and what was a flower. So I just pulled it all, to my dismay this was not the best idea. But after reaching out in desperation to my lovely gardening neighbour I realized all is not lost!! I learned what actual weeds were, and how to properly prepare my garden. Praise the Lord a bunch of the flowers that were left in my garden beds were perennials, so I didn't have to plant lots of new flowers. I did, however, have to plant some vegetables in my raised garden beds. So Justin and I went to the store and picked stuff we liked and then picked stuff that looked least likely to die from me! :) I planted cucumber, spinach, radishes, and carrots. I was terrified when planting them, and seriously took forever. I nearly peed myself when Justin text me this week to tell me that stuff was sprouting in my veggie garden! AHHHHH!! YAAAAY! I didn't kill them!!! So now they are my babies. I had to plant new flowers where I ripped them out of my flower bed thinking they were weeds....so pray they grow! That would be victory #2!!

I have been stuck in my house since Thursday, zzzzzzz. I got my top two wisdom teeth out Thursday afternoon and have been inside, watching TV and reading, it has been quite nice actually. I was super frightened to get them out because my bottom two were ridiculous hard to get out, and were still inside my gums. I ended up having a massive square face and was in a T3 coma for 3 or 4 days. This time my teeth was super easy to get out, thank you God! They were popped out in like a minute, it was fabulous. Plus Justin has had to take care of me and cook me mushy noodles, which is fun in itself. But Monday I go back to work and reality.

That has basically been what I have been up to! :) Good times!!

-Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment