Monday 4 June 2012

Changes...

Justin cancelled our cable on Friday, which was the plan when we bought our Boxee Box, but now that it has happened it's crazy! It  is really good because now we can't just mindlessly watch TV, we have to watch with purpose. I think our Boxee was easily one of the best purchases we ever made, and we are saving tons of money, which is always nice! I have started to read more, gotten some use out of my glorious Kobo, I always forget how much I enjoy escaping inside a book.

Speaking of books, I just read "The Skinny Rules" by Bob Harper and it was a super good weight loss rule book and guide. So, since I have tomorrow off I'm going to do any of the cooking I need to do to and start it on Wednesday. There are 20 rules, but it is basically just eating non-processed foods and just being smart with your diet. So I might just have to take a before picture and then an after picture once I finally reach my goal weight, maybe it will push me to reach my goal. I have been unsuccessfully trying to lose my last little bit of weight since I lost 50 pounds on weight watchers years ago. I have been unsuccessful because I have been LAZY which I have no problem admitting :) So the time has come, I want to get in shape before summer is over, before we go to Kenya, and before we have babies. So I will be updating my blog with my progress and making you lovely readers keep me accountable! hehe!

Write soon!!


1 comment: